206 Bayview Avenue
Built circa 1900, this exquisite D.A. McLean Victorian was one of the first homes on Belvedere Island. The Grande Dame has been lovingly restored over the years, maintaining its romantic character, with hardwood floors, crown molding, and period detailing throughout. Perched directly above The San Francisco Yacht Club harbor, this very private four bedroom, three bath home boasts generous open living space and sparkling San Francisco Bay views.
The entry leads to a warm, inviting living room with a wood-burning fireplace flanked by built-in shelving and a spectacular circular conversation area with intricate wood-carved details. Adjacent is a bright and airy sitting room highlighting incredible views of San Francisco Bay, the San Francisco city skyline, Angel and Alcatraz Islands, the Bay Bridge, Raccoon Strait, Belvedere Cove, and Old St. Hilary’s landmark.
Just beyond the sitting room is a formal dining room with exceptional period details, and the charming kitchen, featuring striking Heath Ceramic tile, stainless steel appliances, ample storage, and an island with an extra-large sink. A beautiful butcher block shelf borders one side of the kitchen, framed by extraordinary views.
The main level also features a lovely en-suite bedroom, which serves equally well as a private study.
The gracious master bedroom is the next level down, with stunning Bay views, a large walk-in closet, a master bath, and access to a generous sun deck. This floor also includes an additional bedroom and laundry room, along with a large storage space.
The bottom floor is comprised of a sun-drenched space with bedroom and full bath, family or game room, and office area. This opens to an expansive deck with a hot tub, sitting area, and panoramic views.
- 3,096 +/- square foot home
- 6,654 +/- square foot lot
- Four bedrooms and three baths
- Sweeping Bay views, from Tiburon to downtown San Francisco
- Exquisite period details
- Huge decks and hot tub
- Private, sunny lot with mature landscaping
- Covered parking for one car
- Four-person hillevator
- Walk to the world-renowned San Francisco Yacht Club and charming downtown Tiburon via the adjacent Pagoda Lane stairs
- Easy commute to San Francisco by ferry from Tiburon or by car across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Award-winning Reed Union School District